Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Few Bruises But...

For us, it's the last week of summer. Last week of freedom. Last week to do whatever. We've gotta make it last, right? So yesterday, we got together with friends and had a little before-school fun. My dad took Ashley and her friend Briana, and Brady and my cousin Wyatt to go see "The Smurfs". So while Dad did that with the younger kids, Mom took my friends Rachel, Michelle, Casey, and I, and Breanna and her friend Maggie to the skating rink. We had a blast! We had tons a few falls, and I have to say that Casey took the hardest fall. But no one broke anything! So I call that a successful skating trip. My camera died part way through, so I only got a few pictures. The only really annoying thing about going skating during the summer, is you have to go on a Friday night. Not a nice, calm Sunday afternoon, because of course, no one's open! But instead you have to go with all the wild teenagers. Some of them were very annoyingly speeding past us and making us loose our balance, but let's put that behind us. Enjoy the pictures!
 It's hard to get a good picture when you can't see the screen(:
 It's also hard to get a good picture when you have 4 wheels under your feet(:
But it's easy to get a good picture when you have a good friend taking it(:

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last weekend of freedom. Looks like you are having a blast this weekend. Love, Aunt Sara

    ReplyDelete