Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Eleven.11

I've decided to make this a birthday tradition, writing a letter to the member of my family who is celebrating the birthday. Today, it's Breanna.
Dear Breanna,
Let me start out with how much I love you. You were my first baby sister and always will be. You always understand everything. You're very curious and athletic. Sometimes I'm jealous of your athletic ability. You have so much energy, and so much fun inside of you!
5th grade is a lot of fun! You're on top of the elementary school. It's like you've worked for 6 years, just to get to that spot. It's kind of interesting that you're on the top of the elementary school while I'm on the top of the middle school.
I'm just going to tell you right now, 11 is a tough age. I can remember really clearly what it was like when I was 11. No one treats you the way you want. Everyone treats you like a little kid. You're kind of stuck in the middle. You're not a little kid, but you're not a teenager either. But I know you can get through it. You can get through anything.
I love you so much Breanna. From the time you were first born and I called you "Annie Rose" and "Little Piggy", to now. Just know that I'll always be there for you.
Love,
Lauren




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute your first little sister. You have a wonderful way with words.
    Love, Aunt Sara

    ReplyDelete