Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School (2011-12)

Tuesday was our first day of school. Breanna went into 5th grade, Ashley into 3rd grade, Brady into 1st grade, and I went into 8th grade. It was excited and nervous. I'm not really sure why I was nervous since I'm on top of the school now, (oh yeah!!) but I was. I couldn't sleep the night before because I kept on thinking. That always happens when I can't fall asleep. It's because I just keep thinking, about everything! But somewhere around 11:00, I finally fell asleep.
The day started very rainy.  I got ready and had to go up and feed our 4 chickens. 2 of them just recently started laying eggs. When we got out of the pouring rain and back in the house, I had to go back out to stand and wait for the bus.
On our way to school, 2 cars crashed. Right there. In front of us. Leave it to me, to be the person who witnesses a car crash before school even starts. My bus driver was so surprised. She didn't know what to do. We just kind of sat there for a while and saw that some people were calling 9-1-1.
Then later I realize I forgot my lunch. Luckily, my mom brought it in, cause that's what Mom's are for, right?
The rest of the day went well though. My schedule is busy though:
1st pd- Social Studies (my teacher is out for knee surgery so there has been a sub)
2nd pd- Pre Algebra (there are 14 boys, and 5 girls in my class!)
3rd pd- On day A, it's Health. On day B, it's Gym
4th pd. - Science. ( I love my science teacher!)
5th pd.- English.
6th pd.- LUNCH! yay! my favorite!
7th pd.- Reading on day A ( i love reading class the best!) and Computer on day B.
8th pd.- Study Hall
Then we get to go home!
Have you ever had any crazy first days of school? Comment below please!
Happy 2011-2012 school year!
PS: Sorry!  I couldn't get the pictures to work!

1 comment:

  1. Have a fabulous 8th grade year! I am so proud of you! Love, Aunt Sara

    ReplyDelete