Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

To Make You Smile(:

I just thought that I would post a few interesting things that happened this week. No pictures, just my fabulous writing for my 3-4 readers.
Breanna and Ashley had a Dr. appt. We finally arived, (late of course) and exited the truck. (Our van has been in the garage for almost 2 weeks now due to hail damage, we've had to borrow our grandfather's truck). As we're getting out, we here a "BEEP!" I turn around, and see that mom has beeped the horn while getting out of the truck! Way to make an entrance, Mother.
The next interesting thing, takes it's place at home. I was looking for Brady. When I finally find him, he tells me, "Lauren, just call me Justin." I was confused so I asked why he wanted me to call him that and he said, "Because I just really like that name." Oh Brady, I love you <3
I hope I made you smile!

1 comment:

  1. Way to make an entrance Suz:)
    Justin? That's great!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete