Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Nine.9

I feel so awful because I haven't had time to do Ashley's birthday letter. Her birthday was October 5th. I'm a bit late, right? Well here it goes...
Dear Ashley,
Happy 9th birthday!! Being nine will be exciting and difficult.
You're in 3rd grade now! 3rd grade is lots of fun. This year you'll take your first state test! I remember being terrified. But really, it's not that big a deal as the teachers make it. You'll do great, I know it.
You're so fast and skinny. My thumb and middle finger can almost wrap around your ankle! You have the perfect track body. I hope you'll do track in high school. You'll be really great at it. You're so athletic.
You're also my girly girl. You love sparkles, high heels, and shopping. Sometimes it drives me crazy because you want to buy EVERYTHING but you're so easy to shop for.
Ashley, I love you. Even though you drive me crazy, you'll go far in life. Happy (belated) Birthday!
Love,
Lauren.




No comments:

Post a Comment