Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Down on the Farm...

So last weekend, was our town farm festival. My dance studio had a booth their. We had a bake sale and did face painting. We really had a great time. It was a really rainy day, but I was really surprised at how many people were there.
I met up with Grandmother, Aunt Sara, Blake, and Ava and walked around with them for a little while. But, I had to get back to working. Blake came over to get his face painted and got a cow on his cheek(: Ava didn't want anything. Mary Kate and I were dancing on the hay bails and got our pictures in one of those little things where you cut out the head and it looks like you have the body of a cow or something. And next door, there was a day old baby calf! It was really cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment