Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A New Friend (Part 2)

Sorry for leaving you off there. I might have accidentally hit the post button. But now I'm here to tell you all about our newest addition (even though we've had him for about a month, but I've been too lazy busy to blog about him.) So here it goes.....
OUR NEWEST ADDITION IS...
*
*
*
DRUMROLL PLEASE....


 This is Ace! Well, if you ask different members of our family, he has a different name, but  I call him Ace(:
My dad and Brady went out to a farm, and fell in love with this adorable little kitten. We already have 4 chickens, a dog, and a rabbit, so why not throw in a cat?
Reggie isn't to thrilled...but he'll get used to it.
 Ace is much loved. Luckily my best friend, Rachel was over at my house when Brady came in holding a cute little bundle of fur! That was an interesting sleepover!
Not sure how old he is, hasn't been to the vet yet, but we'll take him soon.
Isn't he cute?
So come on down and visit our newest little bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment