Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Fun

Today we went to Grandmother and Pappy's house for a Father's Day picnic. I'm going to tell our story in pictures.
 We decided to get on the slip and slide. I was a weenie and wouldn't get in because it was too cold. Blake wanted to go with Ashley. His face cracks me up.
 Next was Brady....
 He decided to get his hair wet, and take a head-first dive into the water. BBRRR!
 Breanna, being Breanna. Posing for the picture.
 Fun!
 After turning off the slip and slide, Blake just wanted to play in the water. This is what we get when we say, "Blake say cheese!" (:
 Blake likes to splash in the water(:
 And dump the water....
 again...
 and again!
 Next was 4-wheeler rides! I had the chance of driving one.....I realize that it's hard to turn and to not run into objects(:
 While we were having fun, Miss Ava was napping and woke up looking like a bed-head:)
 We had lots of fun throwing Ava in the air!
Hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day! I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment