Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Best of Summer: Friends and Parties!

So today and yesterday I had my 13th birthday party. Even though my birthday was in May, we had no time with soccer games, dance practices, and baseball to do it until today. I had so much fun! All my friends came! (Rachel, Michelle, Cheyenne, Kayla, and Teresa). They got here at about 5pm and then we ate a fabulous supper of spaghetti and beer bread (I LOVE BEER BREAD!).
Later, we made t-shirts. This was one of my favorite things of the whole night! Our t-shirts turned out amazing! We got all the supplies at A.C. Moore. If you're ever looking for t-shirt supplies, look there!
We decided to do a crazy picture with the t-shirts
After making shirts, we played "Scaventure". "Scaveture" is a game where you have to gather/do random things in a certain time limit. It was lots of fun!
We didn't sleep until 4:30 am, and believe me, I regret it now....but it was still tons of fun, playing a little old-fashioned game of truth or dare, looking up youtube videos, and crawling around in the dark with our eyes closed.
The next day, we all took a trip to the local lake to swim. And while we were there, may I point out, that some people just aren't meant to wear certain bathing suits, and if they choose to wear them, need to keep themselves covered! We were very fascinated by taking action photos. We jumped off this wall about 100 times before we got the perfect shots!
 This is one of our failed tries.
 And this is our very best picture!!
 Single pictures of me and Rachel.
 Breanna
 Ashley
 Michelle, this is my favorite pose(:
 Kayla.
 And Cheyenne.
 Breanna wanted me to take a picture of her doing a cartwheel, turned out okay, huh?
 Best friends for life!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lauren! Shawn's birthday is in May too (just a few days before yours) and we usually wait until June to celebrate. It's just easier that way. I LOVE the picture of you guys jumping off the wall. You should blow it up and frame it. It's that awesome!

    ReplyDelete