Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skipping School(:

So today we decided to skip school!! (Just kidding, I would get killed if i ever skipped school!) But my music teacher, Mr. Eshleman, took the Showstoppers (or show choir) on our "tour" of our school district schools to perform. On the way there I sat with one of my good friends, Emily and sang random songs the whole way there!
When I got to the FCLC, I was touched by the kids there. They have so much to be upset about, but they're all so happy(:. It's truly amazing. I hope to go back there soon.
We stopped at McDonald' for lunch, where Kayla, ( my good friend) and I "stole" a milkshake. We asked for one milkshake for us both to share, but recieved two. So being the crazy girls that we are, we didn't do the "right" thing and give back our other milkshake. We're such outlaws(:.
Also while at McDonald's, Luke ( another friend) and I managed to almost get ourselves run over by an impatient, drive-thru guy. WARNING: don't step out in front of people in cars who are hungary!
Also while on our way to McDonald's, we saw a shirtless, 40 year old man who was painting the roof of Starbucks Coffee and not thinking twice, yelled out the window saying, "HEY! HOW ARE YOU?!"
After McDonalds, Mr. Eshleman decided to take us to the park, to get our enery out and let us "be able to speak at full volume". While there, Kayla, Payton (yet another friend), Emily, Luke, and I managed to fall down the slide, and get stuck in play equipment. We also realzied how small everything is compared to when we were 5 and only about 3ft high.
So, I figured that our whole life shouldn't be spent acting like teenagers but for now, let's enjoy it(:
 





Note: most of the photos were taken at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment