Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Chickens and Mariachi Music

Baby chicks! Left to Right: Egghead(Brady's),
Omlet (mine), Victoria(Ashley's) and
Frisky (Breanna's).
 Today was another interesting day. For a school project, my Mom brought my chicken to school today. She was not very happy about being put into a box and be driven to a school for tons of 7th graders to touch her. While I was holding her and giving my speech, I kept feeling warm droplets on my hand. Great!  I thought. And sure enough, when I put her down, my han was covered in poop. My teacher asked to pet her and while petting her, said "Wow! Her fur is really soft."
In my head I was thinking, "It's a chicken genius, they have feathers, not fur!"
Later, after I got home from school, my mom asked me an odd question,
"Can you put mariachi music onto a CD for me, for the 2nd graders?"
more babies!
(My mom teaches Spanish for Ashley's 2nd grade class) "Sure.." I said.
Surprisingly, hispanic music is very fascinating and somewhat catchy(:

Brady loves the chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment