Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Six. 6.

If  I could write a letter to my baby brother (who isn't so much a baby anymore), and who is turning six today, it would go something like this:
Dear Brady,
First I want to start by saying I Love You so much!! You've really come a long way. This year has been very big for you. You started Kindergarten this year! We were all really nervous, but you seem to be doing well (as long as you behave yourself) When people come up to me who haven't seen you for a while, they always say something like this, "Wow! That's Brady?!  I remember when he was just a baby." Well, right now I'm thinking the same thing. I remember the day that you were born the best out of anyone's birthday (even Blake and Ava's). I was 7 years old. After 3 sisters, I really wanted a little brother. Finally, I knew I was going to have one! I was so excited! Dad woke me up around 7am saying that Mom was going to the hospital. I was really nervous. Sometime later, you came into the world.
I remember how tiny you were (you still are tiny). Your little toes, your little fingers. You were so small! But I loved you right away.
As you got older, and got onrey, you stared to get on my nerves. But I still loved you. You got into so much, but you were just so innocent. I remember when you peed on the dog, when you opened child-proof lids, when you ate a steul softner, when you smashed peaches into the brand new carpet...but somehow, you're still here!
I've always thought about writing a book about you. It would be very interesting.
Turning six is a big deal. It can be hard because you can't do as much as your older sisters can, but now you're tall enough to ride all the rides at Del Grosso Park!
You may get on my nerves Brady, but just remember how special you are to me(: I love you soo much!
Love,

Lauren<3

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Brady!! Haha, the funny thing is, I remember all those ornery things he did too :) I also remember the first time I babysat you all and he couldn't even walk! I can't believe how big he's gotten. That kid cracks me up...lol.

    ReplyDelete