Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Monday, November 5, 2012

September/October 2012

I haven't blogged in ages. It always seems like that's how all my posts start out. So what has everyone been up to? I've been super busy! Everything started all at once and now I have no time for anything! So here's what I've been up to recently:
Breanna celebrated her 12th birthday! My little sister is growing up! She's a middle schooler now. We ride the same bus, get up at the same time, come home together everyday, etc. She's a really great kid, though. I love her so much.

Next, my best friends and I went to our freshman homecoming. It was SO MUCH FUN! I had a great time with my amazing friends. We danced, laughed, got all dressed up, and had the best time. We all can't wait until the winter formal!

We went to see my favorite singer ever!! I watched him all throughout American Idol and knew he would win! I finally got to see him and it was an amazing experience. Scotty McCreery! He is so talented and has such a great personality.

Ashley celebrated her 10th birthday! My baby sister is in the double digits! That's a big deal! She's still super tiny and petite, but she's growing up to have a great (but particular, much like her grandmother) personality. She will go far, I can tell. Love her <3

We spontaneously bought an apple tree! Dad, Brady, and I all got in the truck one day and picked out an apple tree. Our little tree is happily growing in the backyard.

Last, we all went trick or treating. I decided to dress as Mary Poppins and my three best friends were Katniss Everdeen (from The Hunger Games), The Mad Hatter, and Superman. Brady was a cowboy, Ashley was an old man, and Breanna was thing 1 (my cousin was thing 2)

I hope everyone had a great September/October and an even better November!







No comments:

Post a Comment