Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Closure

It's the third day of school and I'm already longing for summer again. I'm frustrated with my homework and can feel a hard working year ahead. But I also think it's going to be one of the best years I've had. I missed all my friends and those classes where someone does something hilarious and the whole class just bursts into laughter. But anyway, here's what I did the last few days of summer...

My friends and I went tubing down the creek for the first time (notice the 3 large tubes in the back?) It was a very interesting experience, involving cow manure, but anyway, it was still a blast!


My baby cousin, Denae Brielle was born. She's so tiny! I can't believe how small she is! But isn't she sweet?


Breanna came up to me one day and said, "Water is so much more fun in a mug!" Haha, I died.


And lastly, I got 3 new pairs of shoes! Moccasins, sneakers, and my personal favorite, cowboy boots!

Note: Sorry for the bad quality pictures. iPod's aren't exactly pro material.

No comments:

Post a Comment