Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

What's Up?

What's up everyone? I've noticed not many people have been posting blogs. Do you have the same excuse as me? Well if you do, your excuse must be not enough interesting things happening in your life. I hate to bore all of you with the ordinary life of Lauren, but Sara so badly wants a blog. So here it goes.
My week consists of...
Monday- waking up early (I hate Mondays), school, homework, computer, outside if a nice day, and The Voice at 8pm. :)
Tuesday- same thing, but Dance Moms and American Idol instead of The Voice..haha.
Wednesday- gets slightly more interesting. school, showstoppers (show choir) after school, modern class, then American Idol.
Thursday- most interesting day. school, dance from 4:30-7:30, American Idol
Friday- school, sometimes with my friends for the weekend, or nothing.
Saturday- up early for dance team (don't I deserve a day to sleep in?)
Sunday- church and Sunday school.
Sounds interesting doesn't it? If you haven't noticed, I'm obsessed with the performing reality TV shows, mostly American Idol. I so badly want to try out for American Idol. But recently, my friend told me that if you make top 24, you can never try out again! Did anyone else not know this? That totally ruined my day.
Does anyone have any ideas of how to spice up my life? Jumping out of airplanes? Eating sushi? Let me know! See you next time in The Great Ordinary Life of Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating your blog! Keep them coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life seems to be rather busy to me. Keep updating your blog. Good experience.

    ReplyDelete