Friends.Family.Everything.

Friends.Family.Everything.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New York Here We Come!

So if you were wondering where I had been for the last week, I was in.....*drumroll*.....NEW YORK!  I know what you're thinking, "New York City?" Psshh...are you kidding?! Like my family woud survive a week in the city. I don't think so. We just barely survived a week in the Adirondack Mountains! Well, not exactly my family, but we'll get to that later. But we had a great time with our Grandparents on both sides and my great Aunt and Uncle that we only get to see once a year!
It takes a really long time to get there. REALLY.LONG.TIME!! But we survived!!
Our week consisted of......




WATER PARK FUN!!
So Pappy Joe hasn't been to a waterpark in a long time. That was very obvious. He was having problems getting into rafts, and out of rafts. He got stuck in a raft and......FLIPPED A RAFT! Congrats Pappy....haha.



FAMILY BONDING!



MINI GOLF!
Dad was the winner, Pappy Joe won second place, and Brady won third!




AND ANIMALS!
We saw these really cute fawns(: We also went to a petting zoo(:
Hope you enjoyed our trip to New York!
Note: Ok, you caught me. Some of these pics are from last year. BUSTED!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time. The water park looks awesome! Keep up the good blogging...I enjoy reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete